We have a household of 5 which I've suddenly realized is a helpful focus for Random 5 Friday.
- My husband had a very busy week, traveling way-up-north which he occasionally has to do for his work, and he also had some major dental work done Wednesday. He deserves to lie about with his feet up all weekend. (But he doesn't have his taxes done ...)
- My oldest son got his braces off yesterday! His teeth look terrific apart from a chip on a front tooth that apparently happened last year and I didn't notice. Now that the hardware's off, it's quite noticeable.
- My youngest son got home from an honor band trip Sunday, exhausted. It was supposed to be his spring break but was more of a spring challenge. However he learned a lot and had a great time. And he grew! He said the food was excellent.
- Elsie's week was fairly predictable. The squirrel has been picking at the suet again which frustrates her to no end. She's glad it's the weekend now and we can let her outside as soon as the squirrel shows up - no more watching helplessly from the other side of the patio door! She's going to show that squirrel who's boss! (She told me all this when I got home tonight.)
- I've been feeling really cranky all week. I really need to finish my spring cleaning and take a nap.
Wishing you a restful weekend.