Friday, March 7, 2014
- Elsie is having a hard time with the cold - she loves to go outside but then realizes it's too cold for her and wants in again. Our walks have been short and fast, we've both put on a few pounds, and we need spring to come quickly. We have some weight to work off!
- I'm getting a little behind with the on-line class I'm taking because of distractions. I hope to get a little more focused once taxes are done. And Craig has learned his new music for honor band. And the laundry is done. And the dog's nails are clipped. (You see how it goes ...)
- Next week our apple tree gets professionally pruned. Most things we do ourselves, but not the apple tree.
- I really need to give the kitchen a good spring clean and polish the cupboard doors. Maybe tomorrow?
- Tomorrow we get my 5-year old nephew for the day. He is such a sweetheart.
Wishing you a peaceful weekend!
Sharing with A Rural Journal
Labels: Random 5
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Many people have second homes in Canmore but there are a few lucky folks who live there year round. I walked by this little condo and wondered if this one inhabited year round. It looks very tidy and well-cared for.
This is the same complex from the back. As you can see there is a lot of building going on!
Labels: Street Scenes